2010 has been a balanced year and I really like balance.
- I have had great times with family and friends including a trip to Disney while the northeast was blanketed in snow and ice.
- An east coast beach sampler traveling from Ocean City, Maryland for sand soccer, across the amazing Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel to Virginia Beach and finally to visit family in NC in Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach.
- A trip to the OBX with fun friends and a high school reunion at the Jersey Shore. You can take the girl out of the beach, but not the beach out of the girl. PS Jersey Shore is not the "shore" where I grew up!
- I have been lucky to meet some amazing women online; teachers so generous with their knowledge, the group sharing through yahoo groups and Facebook.
- I have meet other artists and teachers in person at classes. as well as when the Artisans Gallery Shop was launched at ArtSpace, Herndon.
- I have enjoyed my book club books and discussions and my regular girls night out with my bunko babes and neighbors.
- Living in a testosterrone filled household I cherish all my girl time, but would not be who I am without all the boys and men in my life.
- Lastly, to those that keep my mind and body balanced my yoga instructor, running, biking and tri partners, thank you for keeping me motivated.
- To those we have loved and lost we celebrate your memory.
Peace and Joy for the New Year and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for giving me just what I need when I need it!!!